The original, patented strength tracker developed at ShapeLog. About the size of a deck of cards, this retrofit device makes a belt, band, or cable-based machine “smart.” Each ShapeSense Select talks directly to the user’s phone, and can be paired with a ShapeSync in order to unlock new offerings like group strength classes, leaderboards, strength assessments, remote coaching, and more.
ShapeSense Select is:
- A retrofit solution – installed and calibrated in under a minute
- A tracker of activity including reps, weight, power, total work, fatigue, time under tension, and more
- ANT/ANT+ and BLE compatible
- A facilitator of coaching, group fitness, asset management, and more
The ShapeSync is a small, connected appliance that acts as a gateway between several ShapeSense Select devices and any additional devices in a facility that adhere to ANT standard (including connected cardio and wearables), and the ShapeStore. The ShapeSync can be connected to any HDMI screen to facilitate setup, view current status information and perform firmware updates.
- Data security & accuracy
- Software and support
- For use in facilities such as gyms/clubs, rehabilitation, sports/athletics and classes/trainers
ShapeStore™ Developer API
Now, developers can leverage strength training data to create new applications, or make an existing app more robust and feature-rich. The ShapeStore is a cloud-based service whose data enables:
- Group Fitness & Personal Training
- Member retention programs
- Asset Management